Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our webste
- Improve, personalize, and expand our webste
- Understand and analyze how you use our webste
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Sameh Nashaat follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Sameh Nashaat uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
We may also from time to time provide you with surveys, which are designed to measure the interests of our users. The information that we collect through surveys will be used for the purpose of improving the website, improving your experience on the website, and providing you with more relevant advertising.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, we recommend that you use a recent, browser-upgradable web browser. You are responsible for protecting your own computer and your data from loss and theft, and we cannot guarantee that your data will not be accessed, modified, or disclosed in ways beyond our control.
Security of Your Data
We take precautions to protect your data from loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We adopt appropriate data security and data privacy practices and procedures to protect the personal information we collect.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, delete the consumer's personal data from its files.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, terminate consumer access to its services.
- Request to receive a copy of the personal data a business has collected about the consumer.
- Request to have a business that sells a consumer's personal data, correct or delete the personal data.
- Request to have a business that sells a consumer's personal data, restrict, or erase personal data.
- Request to have a business that sells a consumer's personal data, define more specific opt-out rights or to exercise the data protection rights.
- Request to have a business that sells a consumer's personal data, transfer the personal data to another business.
- Withdraw consent to receive marketing or sales materials from a business that sells a consumer's personal data.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure that we have all the necessary rights to protect your personal data. We have implemented the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) to provide you with the following rights:
- The right to access, update or delete your personal data.
- The right to rectify or oppose to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
We may provide you with the opportunity to pay for your order using a payment method. The payment method you use will be stored by our payment processor and is not accessible to us. We do not store your payment information.